g Best choice EF Egg free Main meal
This recipe was developed by chefs at Western District Health Service.
- Heat oven to 180°c, dry heat.
- Combine half of the lime juice with the garlic, chilli and coriander, add the chicken and marinate for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Lay chicken on oven trays are cook for approx. 15 minutes.
- Combine the avocado, tomato, kidney beans, capsicum, corn, red onion and spinach in a gastronorm tray, briefly cook for 5 minutes.
- Allow bean mix to cool, add yoghurt, lay a tortilla on bench, put an even spread of the bean mix on the tortilla, top with 3-4 pieces of chicken, fold in both ends and roll.
- Serve toasted.
Register your interest
"*" indicates required fields