g Best choice VG Vegan Snack
This recipe was developed by chefs at Western District Health Service.
- Pre heat the oven to 200°c.
- Drain the chick peas, reserve the liquid.
- In a food processor, combine the chick peas, parsley, lemon zest, coriander, pepper and garlic, blend to a paste.
- Add the besan flour and the reserved chick pea liquid to bring the mixture to a thick paste that can be rolled into a ball.
- Using wet hands, roll the mixture into balls approx. 20 grams ea. Place on a sprayed oven tray covered with baking paper and press down to flatten slightly.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, turning half way through. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
Register your interest
"*" indicates required fields