g Best choice GF Gluten free Main meal
This recipe was developed by chefs at Western District Health Service.
- Thaw Barramundi fillets in cool room overnight.
- Heat oven to 190°C on dry heat
- Whisk ¾ of the oil together with the thyme, lemon zest, ½ the lemon juice and ½ the garlic, add Barramundi fillets and marinate for 10 minutes, no longer or the juic. will begin to cook the fish. After 10 minutes remove from marinade and put on a pre heated oven tray, cook for 15 minutes or until fish feels firm. (Temperature probe if required.)
- Heat remaining oil in a gastronorm tray and add paprika, remaining garlic and onion, stir and put in oven for 5 minutes, add chickpeas and stock, cook for a further 5-10 minutes, drain half of the stock off, add spinach and put back in oven for 3-4 minutes, remove, allow to cool.
- Once cooled, add yoghurt, parsley, and pepper to chickpeas and stir through.
- Spoon even quantities of the chickpea’s on serving plates and top with a fillet of Barramundi, mix remaining lemon juice with the pan juices form the fish and drizzle over as a sauce.