*Nuts are a high allergy food. Check your school’s policy on nut allergies.
Recipe adapted from Food Challenges (2005), Home Economics Victoria and Sanitarium. The nutritional information provided is based on the exact ingredients and method as shown. Any variation/s to the ingredients or method may alter the nutritional outcome.
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Place muesli, sifted flour, sugar, apple, carrots, sultanas and nuts* into a bowl. Mix together.
- Combine eggs, oil and milk in a separate bowl.
- Spoon mixture into 24 mini muffin cases or place in 2 x 12-hole non-stick mini muffin trays.
- Bake mini muffins for 30 minutes.
You can replace the pecans, sultanas and muesli with other varieties of dried fruit, nuts or wholegrain cereals if you don’t have these specific types on hand.
- Mini muffin trays are a great investment for the canteen.
- Small sized patty cake cases or friand tins are also suitable for this recipe.
Featured recipesExplore more recipes
Register your interest
"*" indicates required fields