g Best choice Breakfast Main meal
This recipe was developed by chefs at Western District Health Service.
- Pre heat the oven to 180°c.
- Lightly grease mini quiche trays, cut the pastry out to the appropriate size using a circle cutter. Press gently into the tray.
- Cut the chicken into fine dice, evenly distribute the chicken between the mini quiches and top with a half cherry tomato.
- Beat together the egg, cream and pepper, tip into a sauce squirty bottle.
- Fill the mini quiches to the top of the pastry, put into the oven for 12-15 minutes or until set and brown, serve hot or warm.
Register your interest
"*" indicates required fields