g Best choice GF Gluten free Snack
This recipe was developed by chefs at Western District Health Service.
- Pre heat the oven to 160oc
- Peel the oranges, cut up, remove seeds and excess pith, puree until smooth.
- Put orange, eggs, honey and vanilla in a food processor and blend until well combined. Add the almond meal, baking powder and equal, blend to a smooth batter with no lumps.
- Divide the mixture between 12 (or more if doing a larger batch) muffin cases and bake for 20-30 minutes, or until a skewer comes out almost clean.
- After allowing too cool to room temperature, ice with yoghurt frosting and garnish with orange zest.
Register your interest
"*" indicates required fields