g Best choice V Vegetarian NF Nut free GF Gluten free DF Dairy free Main meal
This recipe was developed by chefs at Western District Health Service.
- Pre heat the oven to 200oc.
- Boil a large pot of water, add the diced potato and cook for 5-10 minutes once back to the boil. Remove the potatoes when they are still slightly tender and refresh in cold water quickly.
- Peel the shallots, cut in quarters, toss with the oil and roast in the oven until caramelised, 10-15 minutes. Once cooked remove from oven and pull apart cooked shallot.
- In another bowl, mix together the mustard, mayonnaise, pepper and turmeric, add a little water to loosen the dressing.
- In a large bowl combine the well-drained potato, roast shallots, chives, capsicum and celery. Pour in the dressing and gently mix thoroughly by hand. Serve.
Register your interest
"*" indicates required fields