g Best choice V Vegetarian GF Gluten free EF Egg free Main meal
This recipe was developed by chefs at Western District Health Service.
- Pre heat the oven to 180oc.
- Toss the cut up vegetables in a little olive oil and spread out on a baking tray, roast for 15-20 minutes or until all veg is tender and starting to colour. Note: Be mindful to cut up the vegetables evenly so they cook at the same time, hard vegetables smaller, softer vegetables slightly larger.
- Once the vegetables are cooked remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Combine the olive oil, red wine vinegar, thyme and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
- Toss the cooled vegetables together in a bowl, add the spinach and the dressing, toss again, ensure even distribution of ingredients.
- Place the salad in a bowl or on individual serving plates and crumble over the feta. Serve at room temperature or cold.