g Best choice Main meal
- Boil noodles according to packet instructions. Cover with cold water to cool and prevent further cooking and set aside.
- Heat half the sesame oil in a non-stick pan on medium heat and place the salmon fillets skin side down in the pan. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, then turn and cook for a further 2 minutes. Set aside.
- To make the salad, combine the vegetables and pumpkin seeds in a large bowl.
- To make the dressing, mix vinegars, remaining sesame oil and soy sauce in a small bowl, then pour dressing over the salad ingredients.
- Drain the noodles. Mix noodles through the salad ingredients and toss to combine; making sure the dressing is evenly dispersed.
- Serve the salad topped with chunks of salmon.
- For a vegetarian option, top with grilled tofu steaks marinated in garlic, lemon and chilli.
- Baked salmon is a lower fat option as no oil is used. Lay the fillets on a baking tray lined with grease proof paper, and cook at 200°C for approximately 10 to 15 minutes. Note that cooking times will vary depending on the thickness of the fish.
Register your interest
"*" indicates required fields