g Best choice V Vegetarian GF Gluten free Snack
This recipe was developed by chefs at Western District Health Service.
- Pre heat the oven to 200oc.
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil and blanch the potatoes for 7 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes, spread out on a tray and pat dry.
- Combine all of the herbs in a separate bowl.
- Drizzle the potatoes with the oil and cover with the spice mix, tossing to coat.
- Cook in the oven for approx. 20-30 minutes or until browned and cooked through. Serve as a side.
|Nutrient||Per serve||Per 100g|
|Total fat (g)||6.01||2.87|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.92||0.44|
|Dietary fibre (g)||404||1.93|
|Sodium (mg) Estimation only||10.35||4.95|