Food and drink ideas
Make healthy eating fun and easy in early childhood services and outside school hours care with these tips.
Five food groups
- Fruity fun snacks for kids
- Making veggies fun for kids
- Grainy goodies for kids
- Menu ideas and tips for milk and alternatives
- Tasty ways to include meat and alternatives
- Breakfast ideas for outside school hours care
- Morning and afternoon tea ideas
- Delicious dips and healthy dippers
- Spreads and toppings
- Fun and descriptive words for healthy foods: Lots of ways to name your meals and snacks that will make healthy foods hard to resist!
- Managing food costs: Handy tips to manage the costs and reduce waste when planning your menu
- Lunchbox resources: A collection of resources to help you pack a delicious and healthy lunchbox that kids will love.
Do you know we have menu planning guidelines for long day care, outside school hours care and family day care? See our Menu planning page for helpful resources, checklists and sample menus.