g Best choice Main meal
This recipe was developed by chefs at Western District Health Service.
- Pre heat the oven to 200oc.
- Par cook the potato wedges in boiling water until slight resistance is felt when testing with a skewer or knife. Toss the potatoes in a bowl with the 80% of the oil and paprika, put on a shallow oven tray and roast until browned and crisp, 30-40 minutes.
- Line an oven tray with grease proof paper and lay the salmon out with at least a fillet width gap in between each one. Squeeze the lemon wedges over all the fillets roughly and throw the wedges in the tray with the salmon. Drizzle a small amount of oil over the fillets.
- Cook for approx. 15 minutes or until firm and cooked through.
- Make the garden salad by evenly distributing the ingredients across the appropriate number of serving bowls. Mix together the balsamic, olive oil and pepper, drizzle over the salad.
- Serve the salmon on top of the wedges and accompany with one of the side salads.