Organisational Policy Template
Use this simplified template to promote healthy eating in your current policies or use it as a starting point and amend as needed.
Having a commitment to provide and promote healthy foods and drinks in your organisation’s policies will:
- show your organisation is committed to promoting good health
- help make sure your efforts in supporting healthy eating are long term and sustainable
- incorporate healthy eating into your organisation’s culture
- ensure healthy eating is promoted across the whole organisation
- provide clear direction and support to everyone involved in making healthy changes.
- The Healthy choices: healthy eating policy and catering guide for workplaces provides step by step instructions on how to implement a healthy eating policy in your organisation, and includes a comprehensive policy template which you can adapt.
Except where otherwise indicated, the images in this document show models and illustrative settings only, and do not necessarily depict actual services, facilities or recipients of services. This document may contain images of deceased Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. In this document, ‘Aboriginal’ refers to both Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. ‘Indigenous’ or ‘Koori/Koorie’ is retained when part of the title of a report, program or quotation. Copyright © State of Victoria 2016
Written and reviewed by dietitians and nutritionists at Nutrition Australia, with support from the Victorian Government.
Featured recipesExplore all recipes
Register your interest
"*" indicates required fields