This recipe was developed by chefs at Western District Health Service.
- Preheat oven to 170o C.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl, add flour and beat until combined and smooth.
- Add the prepared vegetables, cheese, powdered stock and the pepper.
- Pour into a sprayed tray and bake for 30-45 minutes or until set.
- Allow to cool and cut into portions.
This recipe does not account for potential contamination that may occur through manufacturing and processing. Ingredients in this recipe may still have precautionary allergen food labelling (e.g. “may contain traces of”).
When preparing this recipe, it is important to:
- double-check the label of ingredients every time you make it
- prevent any contamination during preparation, cooking and serving.
Each serve provides
Allergy friendly recipes
Register your interest
"*" indicates required fields