Pineapple and yoghurt dip
* VEGETARIAN * SOY FREE * EGG FREE * LACTOSE FREE * MILK PROTEIN FREE
1 serve = approx 30g
(1 heaped tablespoon)
|6 serves||25 serves||60 serves|
|Crushed pineapple (canned)||120g||500g||1.2kg|
|Natural yoghurt||3 tablespoons||1 cup||600g|
- Drain pineapple well to remove all liquid.
- Combine pineapple and yoghurt and mix well to combine.
- For a smoother texture, blend the dip in a food processor.
- Pineapple can be substituted with other tinned fruit (e.g. peaches).
- Serve with sliced fruit to increase the amount of fruit on the menu.
This recipe adds foods from the following food groups to the menu:
The nutritional information provided is based on the exact ingredients and method as shown. Any variation/s to the ingredients or method may alter the nutritional outcome.